Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mickey Convoy

Photobucket
I'm not a fan of Disney characters. I can tell you that I bought this Mickey just because he is a TF! That's why I could wait for 2 months until the price dropped with the second stock come. I didn't expect too much for this figure as I read many reviews already. However, I think it is a really nice collaboration. It is not a fun toy but a nice decorative item. I am looking forward to the Donald Bumblebee.
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Japanese TF always got nice package, right?

Photobucket
I love this red color.

Photobucket

Photobucket
You can hardly make any pose with this robot.

Photobucket
OK, it can sit.

Photobucket
and it can turn its head.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The small mickey on the top is nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mickey back to the driver seat!

Photobucket
Autobots, roll out!

No comments: