Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Corvette Brothers

Photobucket
I need to thank Hasbro's repaint policy. Otherwise I don't know when will I take out my first ROTF deluxe size figure! Sideswipe is a lucky guy in the movie. He has a very cool car mode and robot mode. He also has a nice performance when fighting Sideways, catching everyone's attention. As a toy, Sideswipe is also nice figure. Very poseable compared to other figures. I just want to complain the bad shoulder joint. Swerve is tempting as red sports car is always catch my eyes. It would be perfect if he comes with some matellic finishing. The new head mold is another bonus. Alright, already too much nonsense. Lets enjoy a little gallery.
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket
In package images. I got a Japanese version Sideswipe.

Photobucket
Sideswipe's BIO.

Photobucket
Swerve's BIO.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nothing to complain with the car mode.

Photobucket
Nice body, Sideswipe!

Photobucket
So does Swerve!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Finally have a look on the new head sculpt.

No comments: