Thursday, March 18, 2010

Black Lady

Photobucket
Black lady comes after the pink lady. You should know why I bought this "Target Exclusive" legends VS set. Yes, Shadow Striker is a fembot! I really don't care about the 10th Bumblebee repaint. I paid the money just for this black wheelie repaint. I know this little figure has no symbol of a female, but her name is irresistible! I love the original Viper Shadow Striker! Anyway, she still got the same color scheme, especially the face and eyes as the original's. Just some quite shots.
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket
"Only at Target" but a Toysrus sticker! It is Hong Kong!

Photobucket
Who cares the story behind them?

Photobucket
Can you tell she is a Fembot?

Photobucket
Once an exclusive, always an exclusive.
But from convention exclusive to store exclusive.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Car mode is nice, Transformation system is good as a legend size figure.

Photobucket
OK, they should have a fight.

Bumblebee, I don't really want you! Still I will give you a few shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: