Sunday, May 16, 2010

pepsi NEX x Paramount Japan BE@RBRICK

Photobucket
TF Bearbrick strikes back! Do you still remember the 2 limited editions TF Bearbrick VS sets? They really cost me a lot! This time the little Bumblebear comes with Pepsi NEX. It is less expensive than the old ones, and more easily to get. However, I still need my friend in Japan to get it for me. Though this mini bearbrick is much cheaper than the big one, its paint job is even more detailed than the big ones! I love this little guy!
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket
The package. It was attached on the Pepsi NEX bottle. Of course the Pepsi was already drunk by my friend...

Photobucket
Very nice painting.

Photobucket
50% Bumblebear & 100% Bumblebear. After 3 years, the bear shrinks but get better coloring.

Photobucket
"Come and watch the movie!"

Photobucket
The Pepsi NEX campaign poster.

No comments: