Thursday, July 1, 2010

Battle Blades Optimus Prime

Photobucket
I didn't expect a new mold of voyager size movie Prime, but Hasbro did it! I think everyone would agree this is a simplified leader size Prime. The sound effect was gone, but the better comes, the Matrix of Leadership! It is the first time the Matrix to be found in a movie toy. I really love this Prime. I am looking forward to the Japanese Battle Forks version and the voyager size Jetfire to combine!
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket
The package doesn't come with the "Hunt for the Decepticons" sticker. Maybe I got the production sample?

Truck mode
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The truck mode is much better than the movie 1 voyager size Prime.
The windshield doesn't fit well just because I didn't transform the shoulders correctly.

Robot mode
Photobucket
He got the ion busters,

Photobucket
He got the blades,

Photobucket
and He got the Matrix!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tornado attack!

Photobucket
Wake up!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lets hunt for the Decepticons!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Banzaitron is not here, no problem to fight the first round with Bludgeon.

No comments: