Saturday, July 10, 2010

天下無双

Photobucket
Is Drift the second comic character got a toy release? I didn't read the Drift comic, but I really like its design. A TF with sword is always cool, isn't it? Drift even has a big sword and 2 daggers! The large Samurai Kanji and the phrase "Tenka Musou" (the best of the world) on the sword make Drift awesome. Hasbro is doing well recently, I mean the Generations series, not Power Combiners. :P
(click to enlarge the photos)

Photobucket
The package is not bad. Just hate the Toysrus sticker the Hong Kong store put on it!

Car mode
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very nice sport car. The doors can be opened!
Actually I think it is very stupid to put a big Kanji on the doors :P

Robot mode
Photobucket
I like the big sword can be put on the back.

Photobucket
You can hardly find a TF that can hold the sword by both hands!
"Eat my Tenka Musou blade!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
The daggers are great, can be stored on the doors.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Of course you need a fight with the Skeleton Samurai Bludgeon.

Drift is a must-have for all TF fans. You will not be disappointed with this figure. I am now waiting for the blue remold Blurr. I wonder how the big sniper gun can be stored inside the sport car.

No comments: