Sunday, November 28, 2010

PCC Rallybots

Photobucket
The only PCC 5 pack I want is the Dinobots set, but I got the news too late that it is already out of stocks! Better than getting nothing, I bought the Rallybots set and Smolder as they are on sale. I always want to get a 5 pack set to get some drone limbs for the commander robot. It is really difficult to choose a 5 pack as they are really bad designs. I picked the Rallybots set because the drone vehicles look pretty nice. Smolder has the coolest robot among all the PCC.
(click to enlarge the photos)

First have a look on Smolder
Photobucket
Smolder in package.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very nice looking vehicle mode.

Photobucket
Very cool robot mode.

Photobucket
Smolder's partner Chopster

Photobucket
Chopster becomes a big axe!

Photobucket
Power up mode

Photobucket
Leadfoot vs. Smolder

Photobucket
Pinpoint vs. Chopster

Now Double Clutch and the Rallybots
Photobucket
Double Clutch in package.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Double Clutch has a nice muscle car mode.

Photobucket
With the drone vehicles.

Photobucket
Even a great car mode, Double Clutch has a stupid robot mode...

Photobucket
Lets combine!

Photobucket
Power up mode, with stupid limbs.

Photobucket
Attack! Decepticons!

Photobucket
"You don't need those limbs!"

Photobucket
"Smolder, Power up!"

Photobucket
"Lets get the limbs back~"

Photobucket

Photobucket
Power up Leadfoot seems to have the best articulations.

After playing the 5 pack for a while, I can definitely say PCC is a failure! The drone limbs suck. I don't find any fun with the "power up" mode by sticking the limbs to the commander robot. I think the Dinobots set will be the last PCC set I will get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D'you know what else is stupid? My mom