Sunday, March 6, 2011

Generations Wheeljack

Photobucket
Lets welcome the Autobots engineer Wheeljack. It is really really difficult to get a new TF in Hong Kong now at a decent price. I had to buy the whole set of 2011 Generations wave 3 to get Wheeljack, though I already got Japanese version Kup and Thundercracker...
I am not a great fan of Wheeljack, but I still remember his G1 appearance. Even he is a remold of Tracks, I don't have the chance to get Tracks yet. No excuse to skip Wheeljack, right?
(click to enlarge the photos)

The package
Photobucket

Car mode, a very nice sport car.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inherited the flight mode from Tracks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Robot mode
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wheeljack's mask is his trademark. I also like the shoulder cannon. He's just so G1!

No comments: