Sunday, August 12, 2012

Generations Wheelie

Photobucket

This is my first TF post in 2012. It is already August now. I didn't give up my passion for TF. I am just too busy and too tired in hunting TF figures. It is really difficult to get any TF figure I really want in Hong Kong now due to Hasbro assortment. I can hardly find any new mold TF in Toysrus before they are all sold out. This time I got some luck to get the Generations Wheelie in a department store. Though Wheelie is not a new mold, he got a new head sculpt and G1 color scheme. It is really tempting. Anyway, lets have a look on this little guy.

In package
Photobucket

Car mode
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old and new Wheelie

Photobucket

Robot mode
Photobucket

Photobucket
I am really happy that Wheelie comes with his slingshot

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wheelie grows too big

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lets dance!

Among the 4 figures in this wave so-called G1 characters, I only have interest on Wheelie. All the others don't really resemble their G1 counterparts. I just really can't understand Hasbro strategy on making the assortment.

No comments: